- Near Lionel-Groulx and Atwater metros (Lionel-Groulx is slightly closer).
- Parking available behind the Greene Centre.
- Please note that the Greene Centre is a nut-free environment. We are working toward becoming a scent-reduced meeting.
We meet in the sunroom on the Greene Centre’s main floor. All are welcome.
Quaker silent Meeting for Worship is every Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to noon. We suggest arriving a few minutes beforehand but we much prefer your company to your absence! Childcare is available but if possible please do give us a few days notice.
If this will be your first time at a Quaker Meeting, you may want to read this information about what to expect.
Please let us know if you require additional information or accommodations for accessibility.
Worship is on the main floor.
- Wheelchair access via a ramp in the front and rear of the building
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms
- Wheelchair accessible parking in the rear of the building
- Other levels may not be accessible
- Doors are not automatic
- There is a bell at the rear door of the building.
- In the front, an attendant is nearly always available to help.
- Our meeting has an auxiliary hearing aid system that we set up upon request.
- A frequent attender is an ASL sign-language interpreter.
- Contact us for more details.
Scents and allergies
- The Greene Centre is a nut-free environment.
- We are working toward becoming a scent-reduced meeting.
- We are conscious of allergens and dietary restrictions at potlucks.
- Our Sunday meeting happens primarily in English.
- Translation is available.
- With guests who speak only one language, we can and do translate for them.
- We have several francophone members and attenders.
- Most of the meeting is actively bilingual.
- Nearly everyone is passively bilingual.
- A few speak only French.
- However, we frequently have visitors from the US or Britain, or participants who have just moved to Montreal.