As an attender, you more than are welcome to request help from the meeting, which can take several forms:
- Emergency financial help from the meeting of up to $250 is available to members and attenders, who may apply up to twice a year.
- We can form a Clearness Committee to help members and attenders make important and difficult decisions.
- A Committee of Care can be created to help care for and support a member or attender in need, for instance, in case of hospitalization or stress.
- Our Ministry & Counsel committee can help find other kinds of support for members and attenders. You are not alone.
- During the COVID outbreak, we set up a special fund to help members and attenders. Feel free to ask us anytime how we’re responding to challenging circumstances.