- During the academic year (Sept-Nov, Jan-March). Because the Newman Centre closes outside these months, check for updates as there may be significant location changes from April through August and in December.
- Wednesdays from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. We usually provide snacks after.
- We sometimes hold a book club/Bible study after. Contact us for details.
Adjacent to McGill University at the Newman Centre’s Ryan Library.
Parking may be available. Contact the Newman Centre
How to find us
To find the Ryan Library, enter the Newman Centre from the driveway, proceed up the stairs to the second floor, end of the hallway facing Peel.
All are welcome!
If this will be your first time at a Quaker Meeting, you may want to read this information about what to expect.
Please let us know if you require additional information or accommodations for accessibility.
We meet on the second floor.
- This space is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Must go down six steps and then up two flights of stairs
- No automated doors
- Given the proximity to McGill, this group speaks primarily English
- Whisper translation into French is available
- Several members are bilingual and francophone