Contact us for details, or contact the worship group directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook.
The second Sunday of every month is in French at the Montreal Meeting Zoom.
Meetings on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in French on Zoom in 2023:
Request the link if you’re not already on the Quebec City Worship Group’s mailing list.
In person every first Sunday of the month, from 11 a.m. to noon.
How to find us
Café la Mosaïque, 5727, rue Saint-Louis, Lévis, QC, in the meeting room. Café la Mosaïque is on Saint-Louis street, at the corner of Dorimène-Desjardins, only a few meters from Côte-du-Passage.
If this will be your first time at a Quaker Meeting, you may want to read this information about what to expect.
Free parking on Sunday on Saint-Louis street, in front of the café.
Requirements for visitors:
- If you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please stay home.
- Disinfect hands at the entrance.
- Please disinfect surfaces before and after use.
- The chairs will be amply distanced (we are a small group).
Please let us know if you require additional information or accommodations for accessibility.
- Wheelchair accessible street parking is available (the sidewalk is level with the street).
- The group meets on the main floor. There are no stairs to enter the café or its bathroom.
- The doors are not automatic.
- The Quebec City worship group is primarily in French.
- Most participants are bilingual