The second Sunday of every month is in French at the Montreal Meeting Zoom.
Meetings on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in French on Zoom in 2022. Request the link if you’re not already on the Quebec City Worship Group’s mailing list:
In person every first Sunday of the month, from 11 a.m. to noon.
How to find us
Café la Mosaïque, 5727, rue Saint-Louis, Lévis, QC, in the meeting room. Café la Mosaïque is on Saint-Louis street, at the corner of Dorimène-Desjardins, only a few meters from Côte-du-Passage.
If this will be your first time at a Quaker Meeting, you may want to read this information about what to expect.
Free parking on Sunday on Saint-Louis street, in front of the café.
Requirements for visitors:
- Vaccine passports required (with ID) for everyone 12 years of age or older.
- If you’re experiencing COVID symptoms, please stay home.
- Disinfect hands at the entrance.
- Please disinfect surfaces before and after use.
- The chairs will be amply distanced (we are a small group).
Please let us know if you require additional information or accommodations for accessibility.
- Wheelchair accessible street parking is available (the sidewalk is level with the street).
- The group meets on the main floor. There are no stairs to enter the café or its bathroom.
- The doors are not automatic.
- The Quebec City worship group is primarily in French.
- Most participants are bilingual